Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Who Am I and What This is All About

My name is Carie. I am 30, overweight and ready to change my lifestyle. I have always lived a sedentary lifestyle and struggle getting active. Three years ago my sons joined Effingham Taekwondo and started taking classes. A year later my dh and I also joined. I have been on a 9 month hiatus during my recent pregnancy but since my youngest son's birth in Oct. I am ready to get myself in shape! My goal is to get my black belt in 18 months. In the shape that I am in that isn't going to happen. This blog is to help keep myself accountable and to encourage others in their weight loss/exercise/healthy eating goals. Today I weigh 216 lbs. I will weigh every Monday to keep myself accountable.

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

I am soooo right there with ya babe!
Maybe we can push each other through classes! I'm feeling sooo old and I'm not or at least that's what Steve tells me!
I'm here for support ~ if you need any!
Christie